Sunday, July 22, 2012

.



Too Bad*:

You're a whole lot older than me, i know that.
 I know that it's a lot harder on you than it is me and i'm sorry. 



But that may not even be the problem, cause sometimes i'm just not that 
fun to be around, trust me i know. 


I'm not very good with this.

Sometimes i just don't know what to 
think. I guess that makes sense.

You Keep me at a certain distance, and some times it feels like your pushing me at other girls.

I think I get why.

I'm not asking you to love me, or make me your boyfriend, 
or "LTR", or anything like that.
I just want you to ask me to come over
every now and then.
Say "I miss you."
Text me back.

.

"Just nod your head if your mind's been changed.
Shake it, love, if some hope remains.
Just say the word and of course I'll stay.
Roll you eyes and I'll go away.
Just, please
Don't leave me guessing.
Just, please
Don't keep me waiting."



~M










*This was written a little bit ago.
It sounds dramatic here, i know. It 
reads a lot more so than than i 
intended. Probably was feeling dramatic. 
Sorry if you are reading this before
i've had the chance to talk to you,
but you haven't really been around 
for the last couple of weeks.






No comments:

Post a Comment