Thursday, January 24, 2013

.

sleep:


.

It's like that morning-after-some-terrible-thing-happened sadness.
Like I stayed up the whole night wandering the streets and the sun's coming up and I'm thinking, "where the fuck am I? I should call a cab, i've got to go home."
Nothing's happened though. There's a little part of me, inside, that's freaking out-- ready to jump. But I feel okay, all that boils up is a kind-of blankness. 
I don't want to sleep, I just want to talk. I'm the last one out the door of class and I always manage to say something ridiculous and stupid to the teacher, who i don't know why i think he would give a shit, but hoping to start a conversation of any kind. I'm never ready to just go home lately, I'm not ready to call it a day.
Even dropped by Spencer's on my way home to talk nothings. He was with a girl, said i could come up and i did, though i just should've just gone home. I kept saying "There was something really important i needed to tell you, i just can't remember. I'll text you if i think of it," trying to convince myself there really was something i had to tell him.
Now I'm just up far too late and I'm just... i don't know-- feeling better now that I'm getting some of it out, I guess. Not like a couple days ago though. Sorry about that, it was a strange, sad morning. I didn't really understand what i did until my friend at work told me how sad it was. I don't know if I miss her or if I miss not being alone. 

You should come over though. Sleep on my floor with me, i've got work early, but we can 
get coffee and i'll take you home. Yeah?


~M





Thank you Ave.

2 comments:

  1. This thing happened today where I missed you so much I didn't know how to handle myself and I got hit with this awful nostalgia where I thought maybe some part of me was broken and I didn't know what to do, so I just kept going about my life and missing you and us and everyone and I hope you know that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Keep in touch, I'm a mile away.

      Come say Hi every now and then, even if it literally is just, "Hi."

      I miss; you, us, everyone, & beds.

      Delete