Thursday, March 5, 2015

.

“I’m sorry for laughing out of place.
I tend to feel awkward and laughing is my way of evading the incoming silence.
I know I’m weird sometimes.
Well, a lot of the time.
But since my normal quiet self didn’t fit in, I decided to try something different.
I guess this isn’t working either.
I apologize for staring.
Believe me, there are many thoughts going through my head that I just can’t put into sentences and before I know it, I get lost in the fear of saying something wrong and then don’t say anything at all.
I’m not the best looking guy around. 
I get wrinkles on my forehead, I get pimples in the weirdest places, and I’m shorter than I’d like to be.
I’m quite soft spoken.
If I’m raising my voice it’s more or less to not be such an outcast, than it is to really get my point across.
I have a tendency to sing, usually when I think no one is listening.
If you pay attention to what I sing, you may learn a bit of my story.
I sleep and daydream a lot.
Sometimes it’s because I’m tired, or bored.
Other times it’s for a temporary escape
If I’m devoted to something, eating just may come second. 
So please don’t get mad if I’m not eating lunch with you from time to time.
I write a lot of poetry.
But as of late I’ve been looking at the world through broken windows; they cracked under the pressure of holding things in just like my heart did and no matter how much I write about love, truly I’m afraid of it, afraid of messing up somehow.
I have a tendency of making things like this piece of writing longer than they need to be.
I guess what I’m trying to say is..
I’m sorry for being a mess.”
maxwelldpoetry, “To The Ones Who Deal With Me Daily”

No comments:

Post a Comment