Sunday, October 7, 2012

.

Resolution:

I shouldn't let myself to feel this shitty about us.



Any black Subaru in any parking lot or on any street makes my heart sink; the chance of seeing you anywhere makes my hands shake. 

And seeing you today--I don't know... It's Like i'm only watching memories.  

I'm sick of feeling sorry for myself.

I'm over reacting, i know. It shouldn't be this big of a deal.

I never was. Not for you. But i'm still having a hard time and
I know i shouldn't and I don't know what's wrong with me.

I miss the friendship most. 

But I'm done feeling sorry for myself.

I'm ready to be friends 
again.


.


Recover

 |riˈkəvər|verb[ intrans. return to a normal state of health, mind, or strength Neil is still recovering from shock the economy has begun to recover.• ( be recovered) (of a person) be well again you'll be fully recovered before you know it.[ trans. find or regain possession of (something stolen or lost) police recovered a stolen video.• regain control of (oneself or of a physical or mental state)he recovered his balance and sped on one hour later I had recovered consciousness.• regain or secure (compensation) by means of a legal process or subsequent profits many companies recovered their costs within six months.• make up for (a loss in position or time) the French recovered the lead.• remove or extract (an energy source or industrial chemical) for use, reuse, or waste treatment.noun ( the recover)a defined position of a firearm forming part of a military drill :bring the firelock to the recover.DERIVATIVESrecoverer nounORIGIN Middle English (originally with reference to health): from Anglo-Norman French recoverer, from Latinrecuperare ‘get again.’THE RIGHT WORDIf you lose or let go of something and find it either by chance or with effort, you recover it (recover the stolen artwork).Although it is often used interchangeably with recover,regain puts more emphasis on the search or effort involved in getting back something you have been deprived of (:regain one's position as chairperson; regain one's eyesight).Recoup refers to the recovery of something similar or equivalent to what has been lost, usually in the form of compensation (he tried to recoup his gambling losses).Reclaim and restore both involve bringing something back to its original condition or to a better or more useful state. Reclaim is usually associated with land (reclaim neglected farmlands), while restore is linked to buildings or objects of art (restore an eighteenth-century house).Retrieve implies that something has slipped beyond reach, and that a concerted effort or search is required to recover it (her desperate efforts to retrieve the family dog from the flooded house).


~M






*I love that you have no clue 
that any of this is going on.
I'll do my very best to 
keep it from knowing
what's going 
on.
But who am 
kidding.

No comments:

Post a Comment