Thursday, December 11, 2014

.


Mobile Dispatch:
Dec10th, 2014 - 3:00am


"I didn't wait up for you. As soon as I heard you had gone else where to drink and most likley to sleep I knew my waiting for you was done. I just needed to sober up so I could get home to my own bed... I guess any other bed or couch seemed better than your own with me in it. The worst part of it is, I'm only half thruthing when I say I didn't wait up for you to come back to your place and invite me, out of care and in sacrifice of a fuller nights rest, into your bed and into your warmth. I can't help it, there will Always be this hope. I feel like a damn fool. I was counting on you to do right by me though this is something I have no right to expect, I just can't help but to feel a little abandoned. This I can only carry and whatever you choose to shoulder is your own to carry, and that's okay. It's yours. I just want you to see this is what is weighing me down right now and even if it seems foolish to carry, I hope you can trust what It is that makes me choose to shoulder what I do and that it does matter to me. It just felt like such a convinient half-truth that you need a better nights rest and that's something you don't often find wIth someone else in your bed--I may be wrong. I waited at your place to help you into your bed and see you open my gift and from there i'd've made my way home (with the faint hope invitation). I'm just sad that you chose what seemed like a late night refuge over that."

~M

No comments:

Post a Comment